CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ok, so I think this is funny...

Jeff and I were reading the newspaper the other day and while reading the comics he noted that he didn't really find any of them funny.  I also perused through them, and sure enough, I didn't enjoy any of them either.  It's not that Jeff and I lack a sense of humor, or don't enjoy animation, it's just these were, to put it in teenager terms, "kinda lame".  I have boxes and boxes of comic strip books, most of them old, but most of them funny.  I used to love the "Far Side" comics, and Calvin Hobbes.  But I can't seem to find any that I like as much today.  But I did see one not too long ago that I found funny.  A good friend of mine posted it on a blog and I chuckled, so I am re posting it for you.


I just love that Jesus is hiding behind the curtain.  And I love the sandals sticking out.  It suits my quirky sense of humor.  I think laughter is a blessing.  


2 comments:

  1. When I was 3 years old a Priest came to visit and when I answered the door I yelled, "God's Here!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute...and hey, those look like Mormon missionaries! If they ever come to your door, be nice to them for me. My little brother, Ethan is a missionary right now in Croatia! :) Cute Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments. I love to hear from you!